The AWARD WINNING show that brings everything within the world of disabilities
right to you!
Listen Live every Sunday night from 7 to 8
pm or tune into TalkRadio 680 WCBM AM.
INSIGHT ON disABILITY Show Archives 2011
- 05/01/11 Show 001 - Mona Freedman of Caring Communities is our first guest.
- 05/08/11 Show 002 - Terry Parrish of the Baltimore County Commission on Disability.
- 05/15/11 Show 003 - B'more Abilities Special Arts Center & Hope's Heroes.
- 05/22/11 Show 004 - Web Accessibility with Dr. Jonathan Lazar of Towson University.
- 05/29/11 Show 005 – We have a tribute to Disabled American Veterans.
- 06/05/11 Show 006 – We have the American Cancer Society & we also discuss Ocean City Accessibility.
- 06/12/11 Show 007 - Downtown Sailing Center & Goucher College Disability Initiative.
- 06/19/11 Show 008 - Best Buddies of Md. & Easter Seals Camp Fairlee Manor.
- 06/26/11 Show 009 - The IMAGE Center & BASAC winners of the Talent Search.
- 07/03/11 Show 010 - No Live Show - Rebroadcast
- 07/10/11 Show 011 - Dr. Harvey Levy , Special Needs Dentist.
- 07/17/11 Show 012 - Md. Legal Aid Bureau & Pat Rummerfield of Adventures on Wheels.
- 07/24/11 Show 013 - Brain Injury Association of Md. & Md. Department of Disability.
- 07/31/11 Show 014 - National Braille Press PubLisher & authors discuss NBP.
- 08/07/11 Show 015 - Michael Hingson, Author of "Thunderdog" tells his amazing story.
- 08/14/11 Show 016 - Terry Owens of MTA discusses Grand Prix mass transit & NFB Newsline.
- 08/21/11 Show 017 - Mayor Rawlings-Blake visits IOD & Josie Thomas of Parent's Place.
- 08/28/11 Show 018 - Monte Sanders & Team Baltimore Racing.
- 09/04/11 Show 019 - Ba. Fire Dept. & Muscular Dystrophy Assosiation Show Labor Day event
- 09/11/11 Show 020 - MEMA helps to prepare people with disabilities in case of a disaster.
- 09/18/11 Show 021 - Md. School for the Blind & the Downtown Sailing Center are guests.
- 09/25/11 Show 022 - Pathfinders for Autism & the IMAGE Center talk about their upcoming events
- 10/02/11 Show 023 - Md. Disability Law Center Show & Senior Expo
- 10/09/11 Show 024 - Robert Henne of Warrior Cry & local artist, Jesse McGee.
- 10/16/11 Show 025 - BIAMD talks about brain injuries & Susan G. Komen promotes Run ForThe Cure
- 10/23/11 Show 026 - Michael Hingson in studio & Envision America barcode readers.
- 10/30/11 Show 027 - Disability Advocates help with SSI and SSDI benefits.
- 11/06/11 Show 028 - David Greenberg of the League For People With Disabilities..
- 11/13/11 Show 029 - SCALE talks about Aphasia. Also MITS wheelchair accessible vans.
- 11/20/11 Show 030 - Kennedy Krieger promotes its Festival of Trees
- 11/27/11 Show 031 - NF Mid-Atlantic on Neurofibromatosis & Alex Russo, blind surfer.
- 12/04/11 Show 032 - Curtis Graham and his horrific experience with City EMTs and his guide dog.
- 12/11/11 Show 033 - Luis Varela of Disabled Holidays talks about accommodating disabled travellers.
- 12/18/11 Show 034 - Mark Pettis of Learning Is For Tomorrow talks about his organization.
- 12/25/11 Show 035 - No Live Show - Rebroadcast