The AWARD WINNING show that brings everything within the world of disabilities
right to you!
Listen Live every Sunday night from 7 to 8
pm or tune into TalkRadio 680 WCBM AM.
INSIGHT ON disABILITY Show Archives 2016
- 01/07/18 Show 350 - We start off the year with a series on how prisoners with disabilities are treated in MD.
- 01/14/18 Show 351 - This week, it's Part 2 of our conversation about people with disabilities in the MD Correctional system.
- 01/21/18 Show 352 - The 2018 MSP Polar Bear Plunge is next week and we talk with some of the Special Olympics family.
- 01/28/18 Show 353 - We review the Plunge and Maryland ABLE is in full swing. Find out how you can take advantage of this great program.
- 02/04/18 Show 354 - We start out the month of February with some Super Bowl Trivia and some news stories.
- 02/11/18 Show 355 - Sekwan, Marcus, and Julie join us to discuss solitary confiement and the Bill in Annapolis.
- 02/18/18 Show 356 - Noah has a great story and we discuss school shootings from a younger perspective.
- 02/25/18 Show 357 - No Live Show, rebroadcast of our conversation with Beth Haller and Emily Ladau.
- 03/04/18 Show 358 - No Live Show, rebroadcast of our show on the Maryland ABLE program.
- 03/11/18 Show 359 - Brian Pugh joins us to talk about Brain Injury Awareness month.