The AWARD WINNING show that brings everything within the world of disabilities
right to you!
Listen Live every Sunday night from 7 to 8
pm or tune into TalkRadio 680 WCBM AM.
INSIGHT ON disABILITY Show Archives 2016
- 01/06/19 Show 402 - We start out the new year by taking a look back at our shows in 2018 and a look ahead at some thoughts for 2019.
- 01/13/19 Show 403 - It's that time of year again where we all go jump in the bay for Special Olympics. Join us as we get geared up for the Plunge!
- 01/20/19 Show 404 - We discuss some very disturbing stories about what happened in health care facilities around the country.
- 01/27/19 Show 405 - Our good friend, Bill Riley, joins us for some fun and to promote a great show he has coming up.
- 02/03/19 Show 406 - No Live Show, rebroadcast of Maryland ABLE program.
- 02/10/19 Show 407 - Noah has an uplifting story for us and Mike talks about the importance of self-advocacy.
- 02/17/19 Show 408 - we discuss training law enforcement on how to interact with individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- 02/24/19 Show 409 - What's up with HB1126? We also talk with Jennifer Adams, 2014 Miss Wheelchair America.
- 03/03/19 Show 410 - No Live Show, rebroadcast of Maryland ABLE program.
- 03/10/19 Show 411 - We discuss the DRM report on Solitary and Suicide at MCIW.
- 03/17/19 Show 412 - A controversial TV show about a blind woman is causing a stir, check it out and see what you think.
- 03/24/19 Show 413 - Ken and Dawn from Preferred Mobility join us to talk about their services and showroom.
- 03/31/19 Show 414 - The Aid in Dying bill and the cut of federal Special Olympics funding are on the menu for tonight's show.
- 04/07/19 Show 415 - We start out Autism Awareness month with 4 great guests who are on the spectrum.
- 04/14/19 Show 416 - Chanda Brigance joins us to talk about the upcoming run/walk. We also dig into the paratransit problem.
- 04/21/19 Show 417 - No Live Show, rebroadcast of show on training law enforcement on how to interact with PWD.
- 04/28/19 Show 418 - Love or health care? That is the question. We also look at rewriting DNA to possibly eliminate genetic diseases.
- 05/05/19 Show 419 - We talk with the amazing Mo Gaba and then we kick off mental health awareness month with NAMI Metropolitan Baltimore.
- 05/12/19 Show 420 - Smart Adaptive Clothing has made some significant advances since we talked with them last year. Check out what they are doing.
- 05/19/19 Show 421 - find out about, MCVET, one of Baltimore's best kept secrets and then sign up to rappel for kidney health with the Kidney Foundation.